Please follow the step-by-step guide in order to upload Jewellery details of mirrAR via. Dashboard:
Step 1: Open link: dashboard.styledotme.com on any Windows/Mac OS based Desktop/Laptop Web Browser.
Step 2: Enter your login credentials provided by the StyleDotMe representative.
Step 3: Click on the ‘Manage Inventory’ tab from the drop-down menu of “Inventory Management” given on the left side of your screen.
Step 4: Click on the “Download Inventory” button on the top right corner of your screen and an excel sheet will be downloaded which will include all the pre-loaded details of your Inventory in separate tabs on Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings and Sets.
Step 5: In the downloaded excel sheet you are free to add any kind of information you’d like to display on mirrAR and if you do not wish to display some specific information, please leave the field blank.
If you want to add any new headers, feel free to add them to the sheet along with the data.
Please make sure, not to delete or edit the “Product Codes”.
(Please refer to the guidelines below)
Step 6: Please upload the completed Details Sheet by, either drag and drop the filled inventory sheet to ‘Upload Inventory Details Sheet’ box or click on ‘Upload Inventory Details Sheet’ to upload the filled inventory sheet.
If there’s any kind of error displayed, please rectify it and upload again.
Step 7: Once done, you can check it in ‘Manage Inventory’ tab on the left side of your screen to view the details of your jewellery.
Inventory Details Sheet - Guidelines
1. Subcategory: In this column you need to specify the "type" of necklace/earring.
For example : Necklace - Choker, Collar, Maharaja Style etc.
Earrings : Hoops, Danglers, Bali etc.
2. Collection: If you have a mini collection that you want to showcase to the clients among your rest of the inventory, you need to fill in this column stating the name of the collection/collections.
3. Price: By providing the price of the products, you/client can view the inventory within a certain range of price saving you and them a lot of time.
4. Height: Please mention the height of the product measured vertically from end to end in mm. In case you don't have the height, please don’t make any changes and leave it as it is. Please refer to the image below:
5. Metal Purity (in Carat): In this column you need to specify the carats of the gold products (if any).
6. Metal type: In this column, you have to specify the type of metal used in the product. For eg: Gold, silver, copper etc.
Format of filling in the data in Column - Metal Type:
A. If only one metal is used, let’s say the product only contains silver, then type Silver.
B. If multiple metals are used, for example gold and silver, type like this : Gold, Silver.
If you’re mentioning two or multiple metal types in column - Metal Type, please remember to specify the purity of all the metal types in column - Metal Purity (in Carat), by using a comma (“ ,”) to separate the values.
7. Metal Weight: Please mention the weight of the metal used in the product.
8. Diamond Type: In this column please specify the type of diamonds used in the product. For eg: VVS VS, VS, VS SI etc.
9. Diamond Weight: In this column please mention the weight of the diamond(s) used in the product (if any).
10. Gemstone color: In this column please mention the color of the gemstone(s) used in the product (if any).
11. Gemstone type: In this column please specify the type of gemstone used in the product (if any).
12. Gemstone Weight: In this column please mention the weight of the gemstone (if any).
13. Location: In case you have multiple store, mention the location of the store where the particular Jewellery piece is placed.
14. Button Label: This column is mandatory to fill. In this column, you have to enter the following phrases, in order for the client to see that message. Pick one of the phrases to fill in this column - “See Details”, “View Details” , “<Enter the Price of the Product>”, “Know More”.
15. Store Name: In this column please mention the name of your store.